“Jennifer Neily is dedicated to providing the most up-to-date, evidence-based information on food and nutrition in her writing. She hones in on her readers’ needs, delivering the answers to nutrition questions they seek.” – Sharon Palmer, RD, Editor of Environmental Nutrition and author of The Plant-Powered Diet and Plant-Powered for Life
A freelance writer, Jennifer specializes in the topics of nutrition, food, fitness, and health. Here are examples of her writing.
- Chicago Tribune – Securing the Safety of Imported Foods
- Cooper Health magazine – Dining on a Dime
- Cooper Health magazine – Sodium Savvy – Keep the Flavor, Cut Your Blood Pressure
- Cooper Health magazine – Organic Foods – Are they worth it?
- Cooper Health magazine – Go with the Grain
Other Authored Articles
- Environmental Nutrition – The Case of Cranberry Juice vs. UTIs
- Environmental Nutrition – Weak Evidence for Aloe Vera and Health
- Environmental Nutrition – Probiotics and Obesity Prevention
- Environmental Nutrition – The Push to Label Genetically Engineered Foods
- HEALTHwhere magazine – 10 Ways to Ruin Your Diet
- HEALTHwhere magazine – Life in the Fast Food Lane: Looking for quick meals on the go that won’t wreck your diet?
- HEALTHwhere magazine – Habits of Successful Losers
- HEALTHwhere magazine – Snack Ideas for Kids
- HEALTHwhere magazine – Surviving the Holidays