Called upon as a nutrition expert for TV, print, radio, and online channels, Jennifer translates complicated nutrition-science information into easy-to-understand language.
If you are a journalist, producer, or writer looking for an objective nutrition professional to enhance your story, contact Jennifer.
Get the facts out about your product. If you are a PR agency or manufacturer and want to lend credibility to your product with Jennifer’s exceptional credentials and expertise, contact her today.
With so much misinformation, sales-pitches and myths flying under the heading of NUTRITION, it’s been great to have Jennifer Neily as a voice of reason providing reliable advice. She gets real about what we’re eating (yes, it’s fast food sometimes) and offers the same style of truly helpful advice for making better choices and realistic changes to live healthy. She’s a strong researcher and understands the need, not to just talk on TV, but show people what to do with plenty of props and action on set.
Jennifer Neily is known in the media community as a trusted authority on nutrition and food-science-related discussion. As an editor, I’ve turned to her multiple times for everything from analyzing the caloric intake of pizza at a local restaurant to explaining the scientific process of testing resting metabolic rate and putting it into layman’s terms. She’s authoritative yet personable, and has obvious dedication and willingness to share her knowledge and passion for nutrition.
- KDAF Channel 33 – Gaining Weight? Maybe it isn’t your fault: Shopping Hungry
- KDAF Channel 33 – Is Where You Live Making You Fat?
- KDAF Channel 33 – Secret Snacker? Maybe it’s Why You’re Gaining Weight
- WFAA – Good Morning Texas – Spring Cleaning the Pantry
- KDAF Channel 33 – Guys love meat. Study finds men think eating meat more macho
- Fox 4 Good Day – Game Day Gorging – Tailgating Tips
- Fox 4 Good Day – Are Your Sandwiches Making You Fat?
- Fox 4 Good Day – Smoothie Tips & Buyer Beware
- Fox 4 Good Day – Are Salads Making You Fat?
- CW Channel 33 – Food Ingredients: Keep it Simple
- Fox 4 Good Day – Eat Right, Eat Cheap
- Fox 4 Good Day – Smart Valentine Alternatives
- Fox 4 Good Day – Diet Myths Debunked
- Fox 4 Good Day – Busting Food Myths
- Fox 4 Good Day – Thanksgiving Meal Makeover
- Fox 4 Good Day – Foods to Give a Second Chance
- Fox 4 Good Day – Tips for Taming Your Appetite
- NBC Channel 5 – Sodium Intake Often Overlooked in Diets
- Fox 4 Good Day – Celebrity Diets
- ABC Channel 8 Good Morning Texas – Nutrition tips for marathon training
- Fox 4 Good Day – Portion Control Plates
- NBC Channel 5 – Eat this, not that
- NBC Channel 5 – Are Credit Cards Making You Fat?
- NBC Channel 5 – Protein Supplements: Are They Needed?
- Fox 4 Good Day – Organic Foods – Are they worth it?
- ABC Channel 8 Good Morning Texas – The demise of low carb diets
- NBC Channel 5 – Protein water
- NBC Channel 5 – TGI Friday’s menu for White Rock marathon
- UPN 21 Texas Country Reporter – Chicken fried bacon
- Fox 4 Good Day – Are carbohydrates making you fat?
- Fox 4 Good Day – Trans fats and changes to the Nutrition Facts label
Interviewed & Quoted
- Dallas Morning News – Bad Habits to Bag for 2015
- Dallas Morning News – Chicken Livers: Healthful or not?
- Chicago Tribune – The Safety of Imported Foods
- Diabetes Forecast Magazine – 6 Ways to Fight Heart Disease by Eating Well
- Dayton City Paper – How to Build a Better Salad
- ABC News Health – Are DWTS Celebrities Telling Big Fat Lies About Their Weight?
- AOL.com – Is Pizza Healthy?
- ivillage Health – Secrets to a Healthier Salad
- ABC News Health – Does the Ice Cube Diet Work?
- Lifescript.com – Nine Ways to Beat a Snack Attack
- Men’s Fitness – Eat Right at the Airport
- www.health.com – Buyer Beware: Calorie Counts on Diet Foods Aren’t Always Accurate
- www.health.msn.com – Top 10 Overrated Foods in 2009
- www.webmd.com – Eat This, Not That
- www.health.com – Simple Ingredients May Be Trendy, But Not Necessarily Healthy
- Dr. James Hubbard My Family Doctor Weekly Health Tip – Simple Lower Calorie Dessert
- Dallas Morning News Looks Magazine – Raw Foods Diet
- Quick Dallas Morning News – Up All Night: Watch Those Drinking Calories
- WebMD, Interviewed regarding book Eat This, Not That
- www.EatingWell.com – Nutrition Watch: 5 Nutrition Myths Busted
- Dallas Morning News – Give Yourself a Diet Makeover
- Dallas Morning News Looks Magazine, Interview – 6 Ways to Amp Up Your Metabolism
- DBeauty Magazine – Sensible is Served at These Local Restaurants
- More magazine – Check Your Fluids to Lose Weight
- Dallas Morning News, Letter to the Editor Dinner out adds up fast
- Dallas Morning News – De-Stress for Success
- Dallas Morning News – How to Resist Pals Who Tempt You With Food
- Dallas Morning News – Dieters Filling Up on God
- Dallas Morning News – Beautiful Dreamers – Smart Strategies
- Dallas Morning News – Tips for Managing a Fiendishly Sweet Holiday”
- Dallas Morning News – Tips for nutrition and working out
- Dallas Morning News – Texas Living section – Too much on our plates Top 10 Overrated Foods in 2009
- KEOM 88.5 radio segment Nutrition Tips for a Healthier Holiday
- KSKY Radio 660, Healthy Living from the Cooper Aerobics Center, 2-hour talk show with host Todd Whitthorne
- KSKY Radio 660, Healthy Living from the Cooper Aerobics Center , 2-hour talk show with host Todd Whitthorne
- KRLD Radio taping, Healthy Restaurant Dining tips
- WebMD Live Chat, Supersize Your Life: Food Facts and Fiction
- 660 KSKY Healthy Living Radio with Dr. Ken Cooper Interview with host Todd Whitthorne regarding current nutrition issues
- 1080 KRLD radio, Live interview regarding empty calories